Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Good faith Property Management Budget :-s

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
Good faith Property Management Budget :-s Left_bar_bleue6/10Good faith Property Management Budget :-s Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
Good faith Property Management Budget :-s Left_bar_bleue1/1Good faith Property Management Budget :-s Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Good faith Property Management Budget :-s Empty
PostGood faith Property Management Budget :-s

After much work on the Budget (and despite the help of a CFO) I have created a revenue forecast that can be referred to when needed. The following budget/proforma with be in the business plan that I'm happy to say is almost ready for first version release in the near future. This will give us a reference point when conducting operations as Good Faith Property Management and will be a template for our future plans as a publicly traded company. I will also like to explain some of the line items of the budget starting with of course the income.

Account Number Reason for funds

4015 Income: is the management fees received from managing properties

5010 Advertising: Related to posting properties or marketing the company (Jeanette Pangilinan)

5011 Accounting services: Any expenses related with financials and budgeting (Chizoba Morah)

5060 Legal and Professional: Forms, research, etc (James Bradley)

5070 Management Fees: equipment, lock boxes, etc (soon to be replaced with another title) ( Susan Levesque)

5077 Indi contractor: Good Faith personnel and advisors (payroll)

5100 Other Interest: Any expenses that were not included (Misc)

5202 Bank Fees: This will be removed soon (will be omitted)

5517 Software: Any department’s request for software

Some of you will be getting a prepaid Visa card for these expenses and some guidelines associated with the funds.

THE MAIN GOAL IS TO CREATE MORE COMMUNICATION AND SYNERGY FROM THE GOOD FAITH GROUP. USING THESE FUNDS FOR PAYMENT TO OTHER TEAM MEMBERS IS INCURRAGED AND RECOMMENDED.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Good faith Property Management Budget :-s :: Comments

Re: Good faith Property Management Budget :-s
Post Thu May 12, 2011 7:51 am by luie1177
I have posted the new budget.

For April 5077-Indi contractor was
suppose to be $1100 and only came up at $777 I would like to get it up to $1100
please communicate with your fellow team member so that we may have more collaboration
and productive results. If there are any technical issues that you may need assistance
with please contact Shihab ether through the "Admin's Official blog" or direct
messages.
Good Faith Property Management Revised Budget v2
Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:10 am by luie1177
I have revised the budget based on some past numbers and hope that this will be a more stable template to use. I don't want to continue releasing versions of budgets so that current versions don't lose their importance.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 am by luie1177
cmanlarry wrote:
Luis,
Just a suggestion. You might want to include the name of the account with the number in the attached spreadsheet. This way people will not have to go back to the lengend to find the account name.

Larry your absolutely right I didn't notice that but anyways I have revised the budget seems like I underestimated some of the expenses so I will be posting the new one up shortly but if you got to properyware.com you will see the revised one.
Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 am by luie1177
tropicpc wrote:
I am not sure where you buy your lockboxes but MFS Supply/ mfssupply.com has pretty good prices and they have free shipping on $50 orders today and tomorrow (usually you have to spend $450-$500 for free shipping). I have used this company for about 2 years and they have always been responsive.

Susan I just received the cash Visa cards today I will be sending you one in the mail shortly thank you for your post, I realize that we will be needing lockboxes you can use the Visa for the purchase. Also I will be notifying the tenants with an introduction letter and verbally buy Friday so that you may have a chance to call them yourself. Thank you for your comment.
tropicpc
Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:37 am by tropicpc
I am not sure where you buy your lockboxes but MFS Supply/ mfssupply.com has pretty good prices and they have free shipping on $50 orders today and tomorrow (usually you have to spend $450-$500 for free shipping). I have used this company for about 2 years and they have always been responsive.
cmanlarry
Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 am by cmanlarry
Luis,
Just a suggestion. You might want to include the name of the account with the number in the attached spreadsheet. This way people will not have to go back to the lengend to find the account name.

Good faith Property Management Budget :-s

Page 1 of 1