Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Business Plan for Good Faith Property Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmanlarry

cmanlarry

Position Held : investor

Business Plan for Good Faith Property Management Empty
PostBusiness Plan for Good Faith Property Management

Luis,
I had to spend a considerable amount of time to fix the document that you attached for the business plan. The attachment had pages not in the right order, fonts were mixed, paragraph structure was mixed, spelling errors, tables were nested and had to be redone, page numbers were incorrect on the table of contents and blank pages throughout the document. It appears the template that you had acquired had significant style formats embedded so that someone could not copy and paste their information into the document. I ended up recreating the document so that we have something to work with to move forward. I wanted to make sure that we could post something that would look professional to our clients/customers. I hope this meets with everyone's approval. This has taken approximately eight hours to complete because of the style formats that were embedded and I had to "trick" the content to make it work. Overall this is a great start as we move forward.
Attachments
Business Plan for Good Faith Property Management AttachmentGOOD FAITH GROUP Property Management BP.doc
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(4.3 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Business Plan for Good Faith Property Management :: Comments

No Comment.

Business Plan for Good Faith Property Management

Page 1 of 1