Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

New company logo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
New company logo.  Left_bar_bleue6/10New company logo.  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
New company logo.  Left_bar_bleue1/1New company logo.  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

New company logo.  Empty
PostNew company logo.

Image hosted by servimg.com

This is the new company logo I hope every one likes it. This is what I'm going to use for our funding campaigns and every online representation of the company thank you guys for your support. Many new members have been added There will be exciting events posted in the future please stick around to review our business plan, financial funding road map, and financials. Welcome to the newest team member Kellie Ridgeway she will be assisting me on the site and facilitating certain activities.

Last edited by luie1177 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 51177)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New company logo. :: Comments

cmanlarry
Re: New company logo.
Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 am by cmanlarry
Luis,
I checked out all of the attachments and the last one on the business plan is the one that has all of the errors in it. You might want to upload the one that I fixed. Also the organization chart is the word document. I had provided the PowerPoint slide that I believe you had updated and loaded on google docs.
Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 am by luie1177
Hi Larry you can find the link to the download here >> http://goodfaithpropertymanagement.com/u2attachments

this site great tools for searching. Thank you
cmanlarry
Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm by cmanlarry
Luis,
I tried to archive the email message and google deleted it. Could you please have one resent to me.
Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 am by luie1177
Larry I have just instructed the site to send you an invitation to your email. The site you will visit is a demo and I'm waiting for our sales rep to call me back with the information to get the full blown site up and running soon. I have also put up a new portal site click on the portal link. I've been constructing the business plan and because I am not a licensed real estate agent Good Faith Group can not provide real estate property management services but, I've run across the "can dos" for the unlicensed assistant. I believe that if we can get the management portion of Good Faith group up and running then we can turn to the fund management, and complete the circle. So our focus as the customer is now the licensed real estate provider that needs back office work, and the site can provide us a back bone. I'm using your slide show to guide me through the business plan. I've been talking to someone who can give use a market strategy. Thanks
cmanlarry
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 pm by cmanlarry
Luis,
What username and password needs to be used? This site looks real interesting and I would not mind taking a look at it.
Thanks, Larry
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 am by luie1177
Please feel free to download the logo and use it as a link back to the blog. Plus I have a need for someone to manage the campaigns module on the new organization's operations backbone, www.propertyware.com please check your email for the invitation to the demo, and click here >> https://www.propertyware.com/pw/support/support_portal_home.do

to learn fast about the marketing campaigns.
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 am by aleeabbasi
Luis,

I really liked the logo. The blue color logo with the sign looks cool. It's simple and looks decent.
cmanlarry
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 am by cmanlarry
Luis,
I like the new logo. I would like to use it on the business plan that I am starting to work on.
Larry
Post  by Sponsored content

New company logo.

Page 1 of 1