Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events Left_bar_bleue6/10Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events Left_bar_bleue1/1Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events Empty
PostJust a few thoughts on my recent property management events

All is in place to welcome our two new tenant-guestes, after what seems to be some technical issues with Transunion's smartmove.com but some fancy foot work by Susan Levesque avoided what could have been a long and drawn out application process. Another area to ponder is orientating tenant-guests to our community, policies, and procedures. Another issue arose with tenant-guests requests and tenant-guests that would like to conduct all communication using a web enabled phone.

After thinking it over Transunion's smartmove.com might not live up to it's name. I mean any technology that can't be as simple and elegant to navigate should address these inefficiencies immediately. Our forum technology is adaptable to mobile web technology but does not yet have the ability to surf as a “logged in” member. Looking froward to working with the technology department on that front. I know there are a few solutions on-line to adapt any website to mobile web.

As far as Orientation our new tenant-guests, I've been talking to Jodi Lay who along with her team of expert communicators can help build efficient means of communication across our organization and other places. Maybe we can even create orientation pamphlets for all of our new members. Hope every one has a great weekend. And even prospect for property owners and others.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events :: Comments

Susan,
I have started to write a procedure draft for Luis and you. If you have some ideas, I would appreciate you sending them to me. I plan to have a draft for Luis and you to massage by Saturday.
Smart move was confusing at first but now that I have run 6 people thru the program it is getting much easier. At this point I can't say it is the best program available but I can say it gets easier to use with each tenant.

I agree we need a tenant handbook/policy book. I can start putting together some ideas for the handbook unless you have one started and I can just add to it.

Just a few thoughts on my recent property management events

Page 1 of 1