Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Thank you for visiting our interview forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
Thank you for visiting our interview forum Left_bar_bleue6/10Thank you for visiting our interview forum Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
Thank you for visiting our interview forum Left_bar_bleue1/1Thank you for visiting our interview forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Thank you for visiting our interview forum Empty
PostThank you for visiting our interview forum

Hello I'm Luis E Rojas
CEO/Founder

I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself so that you may better get to know me. My hope is that through my blog postings and discussions we can learn more about each other more than an introductory paragraph can teach you. There is also my numerous past blogs that you can get insight into my personality and business real estate activities. But as in a summary format I’ve decided to use a “corporate profile” structure to further share.

Experience and Education:
Undergrad college: Miami Dade College
College: FIU, Miami, FL major in Economics
For 10 years I worked in healthcare accounts receivable services where I learned most of my technical skills why developing best business practices and technical support.
I’ve 2 rental properties now for 2 years and have first had experience in being a landlord.
I’ve been an active investor in Real Estate Investment Trust.

Personal Accomplishments:

I have achieved financial security through hard work, budgeting, and sacrifice.
I successfully mentored struggling families out of debt using a system, and planning.

Business Accomplishments:

In 2001 I successfully opened a retail clothing store that was later sold for a profit. (Fassion Discounters inc)
In 2004 I opened a vending machine business that toped 40K in sales.
I’ve been operating Good Faith Group as of 01/2008 and revenue has doubled in the past year.

Future plans.

I plan to build my biggest business accomplishment ever (Good Faith Group) with hard work, persistence, blood, sweat and tears. While gaining mutual beneficial relationships.

Now on to the questions.

.........Can you recall one person of a leadership position that you admire & how they have influenced your life? (Professional or otherwise)

How would you encourage creative thinking and collaboration between all members involved in an organization?

.........Can you recall any online web based technologies that have assisted you in your past or current occupation or profession, and describe in detail the benefits?

.........What type of cell phone do you own and why did you pick it?

.........The Mission for the company is, “Using Good Faith business principals such as integrity, trust, and loyalty, we are focused on building a successful open collaboration company that benefits our Investors, Guests, and Company.” Can this mission line up with your personal beliefs, and then please explain why or why not?

..........Can you explain what your knowlage of the past housing boom and bust is. When you first heard of it and what you’ve learned?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Thank you for visiting our interview forum :: Comments

Re: Thank you for visiting our interview forum
Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm by jazb91
thumbs up..
Re: Thank you for visiting our interview forum
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 am by jwhite3
1. Can you recall one person of a leadership position that you admire & how they have influenced your life? (Professional or otherwise)

Tim Ferriss. He is a New York Times bestseller, but the reason I admire him is he is always willing to challenge the status quo and try to improve things. He doesn't except things without testing assumptions. This is very important in order to grow and develop everything from products to customer relationships to investment strategies.

2. How would you encourage creative thinking and collaboration between all members involved in an organization?

I believe that open communication is key. The people who work on the front lines often have great ideas that are never communicated up because there is no system in place for communication. It is important that there are common goals set in place for everyone to work towards because this is a more productive management style than a dictator-style leadership method. Open communication and common goals will get results every time when executed properly.

3. Can you recall any online web based technologies that have assisted you in your past or current occupation or profession, and describe in detail the benefits?

I have used twitter extensively to promote the company and interact with customers. This has generated a more active customer base who are plugged in to the company and actively engaged in its affairs.

4. What type of cell phone do you own and why did you pick it?

Droid Eris. I picked it when it was first released because of the increased number of apps compared to Blackberry that were available and the potential for the future. It has been instrumental in communicating with customers and being productive.

5. The Mission for the company is, “Using Good Faith business principals such as integrity, trust, and loyalty, we are focused on building a successful open collaboration company that benefits our Investors, Guests, and Company.” Can this mission line up with your personal beliefs, and then please explain why or why not?

I am a big fan of open communication as I previously mentioned. I like collaboration and this is one reason I chose the Android operating system mentioned in the last question. I believe that when people get together with a common goal, a synergistic effect can be achieved and great things can be accomplished.

6. Can you explain what your knowledge of the past housing boom and bust is. When you first heard of it and what you’ve learned?

There were many factors which contributed to the housing bubble and bust which I do not have space to discuss adequately, but I will try to summarize my beliefs. The government leaned on banks to loan money to people who were not qualified for financing and the banks buckled under the pressure. The results from loosening requirements and loaning to unqualified people caused a large bubble from a surge in home buying. Bubbles can only grow for so long, and eventually when many adjustable rate mortgages came due, people who should not have had loans in the first place were not able to make their payments and thus defaulted. This led to the bust.

Bubbles can occur in any market, especially when free enterprise is tampered with. My takeaway is to look at 3-5 year graphs before making investments to try to spot bubbles. Depending on the risk I'm willing to take, I decide whether to invest or not but always calculate the potential bubble factor into my risk.

Thank you for visiting our interview forum

Page 1 of 1