Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

tenant payment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tropicpc

tropicpc

Position Held : Property Manager

tenant payment Empty
Posttenant payment

if anyone sees a check or a deposit come in for Cypress / HARDING6450 please send me a message or post on the blog.
THANKS
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

tenant payment :: Comments

Re: tenant payment
Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:28 am by luie1177
Susan Brenda paid chizoba doesn't up date till tonight.
tropicpc
Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 am by tropicpc
She may not be ready for the link to the post just yet. If we can get her to sign the agreement then she might be ready for the details.
Great email susan
Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 am by luie1177
I am sorry that you are undecided on exactly which direction to proceed with your property in Crestview. I know that moving is a very stressful time and I understand that you want to right decision.

Please remember that Good Faith Property Management LLC will be available if you decide in the future that you do want to rent out your house in Crestview. Also keep in mind that we do corporate rentals if you want to consider that avenue.

I have attached some sample marketing documents, sample budget and one of our contracts so that you have them available to you.

Feel free to contact Luis Rojas at (888) 367-9531 or me anytime if we can help you with the Crestview house.

Best of luck with your move.

Susan Levesque
850-624-9312
Property Manager

We will surly follow up with Mrs Wade I wonder if she knows that there conversations about her on the internet? Maybe we should send her a link to this post?
Post  by Sponsored content

tenant payment

Page 1 of 1