Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Very productive Tuesday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
Very productive Tuesday Left_bar_bleue6/10Very productive Tuesday Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
Very productive Tuesday Left_bar_bleue1/1Very productive Tuesday Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Very productive Tuesday Empty
PostVery productive Tuesday

Today I contacted two very individuals that can be very beneficial to the future of our company. Shae Bynes http://www.goodfaithinvesting.com is a fellow blogger, and real estate investor that rights about her and her husband’s adventures in real estate investing. Her blog is very insightful and a wealth of knowledge that no startup investor should pass up. Hopefully I can get her to subscribe to our blog so would be a great resource for knowledge. Also let me publicly say thank you to Charles Perkins http://www.charlesperkinscpa.com/ for registering to our blog. I hope he finds our site useful and profitable and also contributes some of his knowledge and shares with us his thoughts. There will be a skype meeting on Wednesday Feb 8, 2011 9pm about the direction, our business plan, focus and fund raising and more topics that we can discuss. I’ll put it on our calendar for easy access to the agenda. Please help me thank the visitors who took the time to writes something on our site. Hopefully as we go from startup to our public offering they will remain with us as contributing members.

On an another topic home builder stocks have been rallying as of late seems that demand is picking up that has investors more confident about the future of the housing market. It also provides in my opinion a great opportunity for our company with investor confidence raising hopefully this will translate into less resistance in our fund raising activities. There are still lots of great deals and opportunities to be had and being in the right place at the right time can result in growth and profits for the company.

I’ve also posted another ad on odesk.com for a legal team member that can help navigating to all the legal requirements involved in real estate purchases and sales, not to mention to advise the best way to structure ourselves for public trading. Hopefully we can get a quick response with a quality individual that can help.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Very productive Tuesday :: Comments

No Comment.

Very productive Tuesday

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Good Faith Property Management :: CEO Official blog-
Jump to: