Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

My letter to a real estate investory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
My letter to a real estate investory Left_bar_bleue6/10My letter to a real estate investory Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
My letter to a real estate investory Left_bar_bleue1/1My letter to a real estate investory Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

My letter to a real estate investory Empty
PostMy letter to a real estate investory

%10 percent of the successful people out there are succeeding because their using a system, a proven method of doing something that yields predictable results. My short run goal right know is to purchase a multi-family unit with in the next 6 months and gradually build my own rental property portfolio to where I can focus more on education, business building and writing ..

Now about my experiences, the bulk of my 7 year experiences has centered around being an investor first. Even before buying my first rental property I was actively investing in REITs. I realized a certain ambition for creative wealth building and I haven't looked back sense. I studied the market, industry, vigorously through 2005-06. I found myself managing my real estate much like you described on your craigslist ad, using learned methods, refining people skills when renting my units, and aggressively going after my rent. I'd like an opportunity to speak to you further. I can be reached at the phone number below.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My letter to a real estate investory :: Comments

No Comment.

My letter to a real estate investory

Page 1 of 1