Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

If i were the CFO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
If i were the CFO Left_bar_bleue6/10If i were the CFO Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
If i were the CFO Left_bar_bleue1/1If i were the CFO Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

If i were the CFO Empty
PostIf i were the CFO

I've come across a very interesting resource online that will be a model for taking Good Faith Group through a second level funding campaign. the site [url=http://www.ccaintl.com/html/reits.html]http://www.ccaintl.com/html/reits.html[/url] has a great plan for taking a property management company to the next level of becoming a REIT, particularly interesting is the portion of the article that says [quote]Most start-up or early stage REITs organize and capitalize a Management Company first. Some may elect to keep their current real estate development company or property management firm intact and use current cash flow and or capital to start this process. Others elect to start fresh and form a new company to specifically become the management company.[/quote] So my blog today is to summarize the article and Ebook I read by Mr Hogan the author of the both the article and book.

[list]
[*]The management company is established or one that is already established is used to raise funds from investors for the REIT structure.
[*]Create a marketable security offering that will convert securities to the assets of the management company.
[*]Now that the REIT fund has over 100 different investors the fund can contract with the management company and use it's seed money for a public offering.
[/list]
So essentially 4 step process to a public company. I'd like to obtain Mr Hogan's assistants once we are in a position to do so. I think following the plan outlined on the Good Faith Group Business plan is followed we should be ready for phase two.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

If i were the CFO :: Comments

No Comment.

If i were the CFO

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Good Faith Property Management :: CEO Official blog-
Jump to: