Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Building a Team takes patience and persevering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
Building a Team takes patience and persevering Left_bar_bleue6/10Building a Team takes patience and persevering Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
Building a Team takes patience and persevering Left_bar_bleue1/1Building a Team takes patience and persevering Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Building a Team takes patience and persevering Empty
PostBuilding a Team takes patience and persevering

Good evening Mr Gendernalik

I believe your skills and knowledge can be valuable to our small startup company focused on acquiring and managing single family homes. Our current strategy requires us to grow our operations through acquiring management operations and/or properties to rent. As you can probably guess this will be a cash heavy operation so raising funds, using online solutions such as thepoint.com or prosper.com reviewing investment opportunities, creating financial objectives and goals are essential. We need a leader on the executive level that can adapt dynamically and understand that being open and transparent are the new norm. I'd like to invite you to respond using our forum (please register it's fast). This is part of our open philosophy; please comment on any compensation expectations. The forum is used so that every member of our team can have a saying to the inclusion of any new team members. Thank you for taking the time to read and hope to hear from you here. >>
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Building a Team takes patience and persevering :: Comments

A Copy of a message posted here & on oDesk earlier today...
Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:07 am by raggedpelicanllc
luie1177 wrote:
Good evening Mr Gendernalik

I believe your skills and knowledge can be valuable to our small startup company focused on acquiring and managing single family homes. Our current strategy requires us to grow our operations through acquiring management operations and/or properties to rent. As you can probably guess this will be a cash heavy operation so raising funds, using online solutions such as thepoint.com or prosper.com reviewing investment opportunities, creating financial objectives and goals are essential. We need a leader on the executive level that can adapt dynamically and understand that being open and transparent are the new norm. I'd like to invite you to respond using our forum (please register it's fast). This is part of our open philosophy; please comment on any compensation expectations. The forum is used so that every member of our team can have a saying to the inclusion of any new team members. Thank you for taking the time to read and hope to hear from you here. >>

raggedpelicanllc

To:
luie1177
Posted:
Today at 8:25 pm
Subject:
Response to oDesk Message

Hi to you all!
Given the scope of your stated goals, I feel that more could be accomplished through use of an online service that enables all or a number of us to be able to join in a single chat session or online phone conversation. And, I suspect, this is also not something that will be finalized in one such meeting. [Google, Yahoo, and I'm sure others have this capability at no cost.]

In the interim, I can tell you that what you've presented to me thus far is very interesting. I also must tell you that I have been approached recently by 2 other entities all with basically the same goals as you've stated. To date, however, I have no continuing relationship with either of them.

There are so many questions or pieces of the puzzle that are missing for me. Things such as:
A. What is the legal structure you're using or wish to use? [i.e. Ltd. Partnership, LLC, Standard Corp, Sub-S Corp., etc.]
B. Is there a Business Plan in place?
C. Is the business currently in operation?
D. Are there current financial statements available?
E. In the matter of property acquisitions:
1. How is title held or proposed to be held?
2. How are the properties acquired/financed?
3. Is there a property management entity in place?
F. Is there legal counsel either on staff/investor or outside?

I'm sure there will be many more questions as we begin to discuss more in depth.

As to what I would expect in the way of financial remuneration, for starters and just to make it easy, I'll charge an hourly rate of $25.00 billed through oDesk. This rate to remain until we reach the point of summarizing the specific task(s) you all would like me to take on. I'm sure you can appreciate the 'scale' based on the more 'brain power' I contribute the higher the rate or fee. This too, needs further open discussion.

If I've left out anything you'd like to know before we can proceed, by all means feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Thanks again for the opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Regards and best wishes,
Leo Gendernalik
Ragged Pelican, LLC

Building a Team takes patience and persevering

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Good Faith Property Management :: CEO Official blog-
Jump to: