Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany. Left_bar_bleue6/10Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany. Left_bar_bleue1/1Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany. Empty
PostChanging name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany.

The company formaly known as GoodFaith Properties is now GoodFaith Group. Our focus on acquisition like this compeditor >> http://www.sagreo.com/
and management of properties thought our web Technology, strategic partnership and merger and acquisition's strategy.

I also will be posting Goals along with milestones on the calendar. Projects ahead are finding a fund raising CFO, write an official business plan, Develop a mission statement and much more.

This website is being developed as a tool to harness the collective wisdom of crowds. Like the book "Good Faith collaboration" bring the culture to this site where everyone is a contributer.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany. :: Comments

No Comment.

Changing name, Focusing on acquisition and management, I've had an epiphany.

Page 1 of 1