Good Faith Property Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Property Managers in Miami-Dade & Broward Counties Florida

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesRegisterPay NowContact UsLog in

Propertyware management tab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luie1177

Position Held : CEO/Founder

Character sheet
timely rent payments.:
Propertyware management tab Left_bar_bleue6/10Propertyware management tab Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
maintaining the property:
Propertyware management tab Left_bar_bleue1/1Propertyware management tab Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Propertyware management tab Empty
PostPropertyware management tab

A very good point brought up on a phone conversation with Susan Lavinski in operations is that in order for her to be updated with the most current information the bookkeeping must be updated on/or very close to the first of the month. That way if there are any late payments we may identify them right away. Will you be able to adjust your schedule process the rent rolls in the beginning of every month?

Also I would like to talk about the screen below, I’m having trouble understanding the numbers. Why does ROJASPROPERT:DUPLEX1671:UNIT1:Lopez, M show a $3230.00 payment in the security Deposit? As far as the "Balance as of" $8203.88 is that the total balance in the account?

You can link directly to the screen I’m talking about by clicking here.

Propertyware management tab Screen10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Propertyware management tab :: Comments

No Comment.

Propertyware management tab

Page 1 of 1